Our formative proposal is developed mainly in three areas:
– HR: Pathways centered on the management of human resources and on the development of managerial skills using original and engaging methodologies capable of simulating real business contexts; The training experiences in this field are mainly addressed to HR managers, managers and administrators.
– SALES: Routes centered on the “world of Sales”, both retail and “sales network”, using innovative, entertaining and extremely effective methodologies that address all the phases typical of the retail world (with particular focus on up-selling and On cross-selling) customizable on the corporate service model; The formative experiences in this field are mainly addressed to salesmen, agents, commercial and sales managers.
– Transversal Skills: pathways centered on the development of necessary skills in different business areas such as teambuilding, maindfulness, communication, time management and problem solving, etc.;
The training experiences in this field are mainly addressed to HR managers, managers, sector managers and coordinators.
The training methodologies used are many and are chosen according to the training objectives, the company’s characteristics and the customer’s preferences. Our training courses are flexible and customizable: we are in fact convinced that each customer is different and special for this customize the entire path, including tools, to meet his needs and have an ever greater ROI Training. In our paths we make the protagonist the person proposing activities of simulation pleasant and stimulating, able to excite and involve it, thus guaranteeing a greater effectiveness.
Here are some of the most used methodologies:
- Learning reinforcement
- Indoor Training
- Virtual Reality
- Outdoor Training
- Evaluation Assessments
Each Games is customizable in the design phase to make the formative experience a very reliable simulation of the company reality. These are the games we use most frequently:
• Sim Sales: A game focused on the sales process and the management of the customer package. It is mainly aimed at the sales network: agents, commercials and sales managers.
• Sim Sales Retail: A game focused on the sales process typical of the retail world and on the management of the individual customer. It is mainly aimed at sales reps, salesmen and store managers.
• Sim Talent: A game aimed at the HR world that allows the simulation of the different phases of the management of human resources in the company. It is mainly aimed at companies and their HR managers.
These are the reinforcement Learning tools that we use most frequently:
• Video role Play: is a training platform that allows you to activate “role-playing” on specific themes using simply a webcam, or a mobile device.
• Training Challenge: This is a formative game that allows participants to challenge themselves virtually in quizzes on specific themes defined according to their business needs.
• Learning App: is a mobile learning platform accessible from smartphones, tablets and PCs that provides a virtual environment in which you can upload training material.
This tool allows to obtain a detailed and objective analysis of a resource according to the indicators that most characterize its performances, the motivations that most influence it, of its cognitive abilities or even Depending on the specific position that the resource will cover and the skills that are deemed necessary for that role, thus allowing to aim effectively not only the selection phase but also the training interventions.